Saturday, July 30, 2011

Is that wish craft you are practicing?


Is that wish craft you are practicing?
I need to know what it is you mean; when you say; I wish that she don’t  make it today.
When you say I wish she loses her house.
I wish her husband leaves her.
I wish she loses her job.
I wish she loses her car.
I wish she would just give up.
I wish she would die.
I wish she would fall.
I wish she never ever gets up.
I wish she goes to hell. 
I wish she does not win.
I wish her hair falls out.
I wish her skin would peal.
I wish she never ever heals.
I wish she would go blind.
I wish she has an accident.
I wish she loses her got damn  mind.
I wish no one never ever treats her kind.
I wish she were never born. 
Is that wish craft  you are practicing.  
Of course, you are not hoping someone else fails to prove how holy  and righteous you are.
In seven days, a man will leave his home and move in with you? I really wish he does, cause he will do to you what he did to his wife.
Sounds like that wishful thinking is working for you.
I am sorry, I must be mistaken you are a Christian you would not deliberately sin.   
But then again you have God on your side in his word you say you abide. After,  years of fornication and adultery with another woman’s husband, are  you tired and need to see proof of your service to God. Is that why  you issued a decree giving the Holy Spirit  seven days to make him move in with thee?

Guess it must be hard sleeping in another woman's house and eating her food while she working hard to provide for your husband to be. What is the rush baby on the way or are you just tired of playing the roll of a holy whore.  Isn’t patience a gift of the spirit wait on him my friend he go be moving in.
 
Yall say witchcraft is allowing Lucifer to step in and of course, that is not the way of a Christian.(child molestation, adultery, boastfulness , love of money, prejudice, condemning, mind manipulation, selfish intent, and an exclusive country club in heaven that only allows in those that believe like you to come in)
I know you probably did not know that Wish Craft was a sin.
But looks like you are a Wish Craft practicing Christian.
Either way is goes aren’t you openly committing sin. Never mind, I am told   that it is okay if you have an insurance policy to kick in.
I am asking you because, of course I would not know, I am the  heathen you wished God would do in.  
Seems, like the clothes you picked for me, fits you much better. I wish for you everything that you wished for me. That reaping and sowing goes both ways you know, opps, you had better answer your door Jesus is knocking, he is just stopping by to let you know he has been judging your heart like you have been judging mine.  To late to change now you are out of time. You should have been practicing Love Craft then the author of it would have recognized you as His own. Don't worry though the place you built in hell for me is waiting with open arms to receive thee.
WHAT ARE YOU PRACTICING AGAIN !!!!!!

2 comments:

Gerri W said...

I enjoy your work you write with so much feeling and love

Unknown said...

You wrote a good piece although it was totally not what I was looking for at the time I read it .Glad my search sent me here it seems to be a message to ponder.Good job ,God Bless,love and light to you.