Friday, September 2, 2011

A Call From A Hyprocrite

Do not call me.

Do you realize you are one of the last people I ever want to hear from or see?

Please do not call me, unless you want to challenge me.

Unless you want me to be like you, do not call me.

I have nothing but bad news for you. I am feeling better and going on with my life, glad to be free of you and all of your strife.

You were never my friend, just some motherfucker called my kin.

You used and deceived me. I am not shame to say that ‘everybody plays the fool sometimes”.

I forgave you and left you alone, so why don't you just bask in your victory and go on.

I am trying to still be kind and keep you and your wicked deeds off my got damn mind.

If I were you, I would not call me not unless you want to challenge me.

You look like a Christian wearing your cross and your Sunday best, but you sound like a heathen using versus from the psalms like maledictions and self-righteous infractions against an enemy you made because you are a thief, a liar and all the bullshit you condemn people for being.

Why would you call me, to say you got even? Everybody knows that, because it is old news.

I do not believe you want to mess with me. You could really be fucking up you see. You do not care for me at all, so what is the real purpose for this call.

If I had known that you never liked me, I would not have tolerated you and your, shit.

I really want to feel sorry for you, so mother fucker why you don’t just quite.

I know it is hard for you to accept, but I gave up, cause I don’t give a fuck.

You knew that you were using me and getting over on me too and now you decide to call me, to see what I might do.

Apparently, you do not believe me; I just don’t give a fuck about you.

I would rethink it before I dial my number again.

I do not consider you to be my friend and I cannot help that you are my kin.

Do not call me, a mutha fucking gin.

See, I think you are a hypocrite and some dried up shit.

Do not call me mutha fucker I quite.

Look over your back; somebody is doing you that same shit.

CALL FROM A HYPORCRITE

No comments: