Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Trail of Truth.

Let my footprints leave healing trails on earth; let my voice echo the sweet sounds of truth and encouragement. Keep me from the perils of human contempt and transform me consciously into the bosom of my creator. For my next journey will take me to the table of sages and oracles of infinite existence at the heart of the universe. Selah!

When I walk a path of strife, God planted my feet on solid ground.

When I closed my heart to love, God sent Agape on the wings of a dove.

When I tried to hate others for what they did to me. God showed me Jesus on a tree.

When I was sick and could not afford a Doctor, God let down the hem of his garment to cover me.

When I had no money to put in church, God showed me two pennies laying in the street.

When I was beaten and hurt laying under a tree, God sent a Good Samaritan to rescue me.

When I remembered the pain of my past and started to relapse, God sent a surgeon to remove hates core.

When I cried myself to sleep, God sent Gabriel to watch over me.

When I was ridiculed and mocked in the Courts of self-righteous Saints, God sent Michael to refute their complaints.

When I was targeted by the powers of darkness pretending to be light, God exposed their plots and judged them by their creed.

When razor blades of pain, tried to take my hands and feet, God vaccinated me with healing rain.

When I questioned God and asked him why? He simply said, “It was not your time to die”.

Chrystal Ellis September 1, 2011

No comments: