Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flower Bed of Ease

FLOWER BED OF EASE

(oh my O_O)!

Let me introduce you to my flowerbeds of ease.

They are these warm brown thighs right above my knees.

Don’t be overshadowed by the illusions of life, come here and give these pillows of love a big squeeze.

Don’t be manipulated by the body of my youth, dive into my pools of refreshments and satisfy your sweet tooth.

Don’t be fooled by a little gray, I am a refined fine wine and from my youth to right now I am still a good lay.

I need someone who appreciates a work of art, someone who likes and understand where my every curve starts.

From my ankles to my knees, from my knees to my thighs, from my thighs to my hips, from hips to my waist , from by breast to your eyes. Go ahead and grab these chocolate thighs.

I can just feel your hands enjoying the flames of my sweet surprise.

I need someone who is wise and confident, someone who realizes that dimples are cute and dumplings are sweet, someone that certainly enjoys a little meat.

In the depth of winter, I am the flames that will keep you warm.

In the middle of the summer, I am the sweet taste of rainwater that will quench you thirst and cool you off. ( A mouth full)

Come swim in my marshmallow ocean, and let every stroke make its way to my cherry trees of delight.

Then lay up against my chocolate banks, dark and sweet, just waiting for you to take another bite.

Please dive into my cinnamon valley of pleasure, allow me to slowly roast your desires, and share my gift of ancient fires.

I will speak to your mind with every satisfying stroke of my hand, touching you gently with tender re treats of mercy as I watch you explode into ecstasy.

Allow me to express what I feel, aww hell just allow me to be real.

I know you like Lolly pops because they are hard and sweet but gourmet chocolate melts in your mouth and won’t put you to sleep. Ain’t nothing wrong with something young, but a vintage wine taste good to the palate or so I have been told . (Big Smile)!!!!!

Allow me to massage your tension with my gumdrop lips and dry your sweat with my cotton candy tongue.

Allow this fully equipped mistress of love to full fill the throbbing passions of your erected youth.

Give me a chance and watch me dance then try to deny me this night of romance.

I am not trying to fool you or mess with your head I just want you to know I am alive and not dead.

I have not lied or exaggerated the truth; I really have been good lay since my youth.

If you don’t believe you can improve perfection just wait until you taste my love making confections.

I need you to know, I am ready to blow, so pick up speed and stop moving so slow, you don’t have to be cautious to approach me. I am a fecund universe full of sensuality.

I am already yours forever you see. Sweet tasty brown sugar that’s me a vintage pleasure the kind you cannot measure.

Let me introduce you to my flowerbed of ease designed, desired and proven to please.

CHRYSTAL ELLIS

No comments: