Monday, August 1, 2011

Erotic Warrior

EVERYBODY NEEDS A WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......EVERYBODY
By Chrystal Ellis

Erotic Warrior
As I was standing on the shores of eternity looking over the horizons of infinite possibilities, it was at this moment, that I first experienced Bliss. It was you my Erotic Warrior that teased my eyes.
The pulsating rhythms of my heart were beating a song of passion, which amplified my need to feel your touch.
The fantasy of fairy tales caressed my mind, I lost my virginity with just one look as  my heart spoke passages to start this Book.  I held my pen tight as  my body began to write, line after line both day and night.
The First page of this book was filled with nothing but Exclamation marks, screaming with passion paralyzed by your strokes of four play as we lay.
 The Second page was nothing but Question marks, wondering how long this type of erotic pleasure could last.
The Third page was full of Comas, as we paused for a moment to catch our breath and rest.  
The Forth page was full of Etc. Etc. Etceteras’ that erupted into the final conclusion of ecstasy.
 And as I looked upon your face my Erotic Warrior, you started a new page in life for me.
Unchained and set free by prose and  poetic ecstasy.
Your words are as sweet as honey from Heavens’ Honey Comb warmed by the passion of the Sun; they melt my heart like butter on a hot day in the Sahara.
I am constantly filled with the wanting desires to experience your Sweet Essence; you are the taboo of my soul and the delectable retreat of my spirit.
I shall respond to your touch with the inner moistness of my sensual universe, indulging every adjective that express the , pulsating, expansion of your tools of love.  
As your words slowly penetrate the crevices of my concaved valleys of pleasure, I will bury them deep as a hidden treasure.
I want to pine in the wit of your mind and  taste the desserts of your physical palate and erupted knowledge.
 I want to roll around in your themes of lust as we burst into erotic pages of passion, unbridled without shame or conviction about me you and our love addiction.
I want to remember every word  that thrust you into a passionate frenzy. As you are my Erotic Warrior and I am your Lyrical Angel, I need to remember these things you see.
Allow me to wrap my feathers around you as you lay upon my soft pillows of temptation grabbing for the redemption of our lyrical procreation.  
As my wings, absorb the sweat of our passionate interludes, let me, totally and completely emerge into your center of existence...
And after all this is said and done you would understand why there could be no other one for me but you. You are the binder for this book and I am the glue.
As I was standing on the shores of eternity looking over the horizons of infinite possibilities I saw you My Erotic Warrior and that was the first time I experienced true Bliss.
Chrystal Ellis/ My Erotic Warrior

No comments: