Friday, August 5, 2011

I Need a Real Peace


Peace.  What does that mean? 
Oh, you would like a piece of my mind about all those damn economic crimes. Right.
Are asking for me a piece before you give me that job? 
Do you  carry your piece just in case you need to protect yourself? 
Did you stand for peace while you are bombing children, to justify your cause?
Did you come in peace as an ambassador of God? While preaching segregation and burning crosses in my front yard. (hmmmm)   
Are you coming in peace while you are dropping contaminated food from your planes? Sorta like them wagon trains full of small pox and measles, all that shit you used to infect the Great Plains.
Will you grant me peace if I serve you and worship your name? After all, it ain’t nothing but game.
Will I be able to live in peace, if the experiments don’t kill me and while I am here at Tuskegee will you please release me from the chain gang?
Is it true that in order, to maintain peace you have the right to steal, kill and destroy. I am sure that was not you using little girls and boys for your private sex toy. (Sorry to bring that up you received absolution from your Priest) (Snicker, snicker, mutha fucker)
It is for the efforts of peace “ right” that millions of lives have been lost in Wars. And of course, the benefits from that will help yall buy new houses, Ferraris, Lamborghinis you know all those fancy fast cars.
In order to truly live in peace,   people must think, worship, eat and live the same way. See, that is the only way we can exist harmoniously.  Righttttttt! (Excluding the migration of white flight) Big Old Ass Smile!
In order to maintain peace and a way of life my ancestors were taught to submit and read your good book.  And if they tried to speak their language, their tongue you took. Now that is how peace should look. (Sarcasm)    Niggas with no voice, reading the Good  Book. O_O
I have known much happiness and sorrow in this life, but the only peace I have ever experienced was when I was on my knees communing with Universe and my  Christ.
I am glad he did not hold grudges for what yall said yall did to him the first time.
But, I thought I heard him say that when he comes back He go give all yall a piece of his mind.
You know, for spreading bullshit and lies claiming them to be His Divine Decree. Plus you boast about nailing him to got damn tree. Some reward for a god who came in peace to set you free. (Humans for real)
Well , I NEED A REAL PEACE and yall need some more time.  Anyway, I think taking a life is a got damn Crime.
I NEED A REAL PEACE.

No comments: